Located in the Lifestyle Shopping Precinct of the Monaro Mall, this is the perfect opportunity for a hands-on manager that leads by example.
- Receive funding towards employment related training after 6 months
- A/L & sick leave benefits
- Paid interstate travel
About the role:
As the Store Manager, your role will be to support the Area Manager and indirectly to the Retail Manager, working to ensure sales objectives are achieved through the highest level of customer care, promotion and marketing, while effectively monitoring expenses. The position has significant administrative requirements; however, the work is also hands-on and requires active participation on the shop floor.
- Certificate 4 in Frontline Management (or higher) or willingness to achieve same
- Extensive retail experience in food/specialty areas
- Experience in leading, developing and training team members
- Outstanding customer focus and service skills with a commitment to developing and maintaining it to the highest of standards
- Computer and numerical literacy
- Proven flair for merchandising
- Ability to work in an organised manner within time constraints and to a high standard
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to undertake further training and develop further professionally
- Professional level of personal presentation and conduct
- Act as a role model for all team members
- Strong commitment to the company and its focus on quality
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated ability to succeed in the face of adversity and a commitment to participative management and team work.
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to email@example.com For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.