Work in the busy and thriving shopping precinct Bondi Junction!
Our client is looking for a talented Store Manager to work amongst the designer labels, casual fashions and branches of some of the city’s trendiest restaurants.
- Receive funding towards employment related training after 6 months
- Lead to achieve your store specific incentive programs
- Work off a 4 week roster - You can plan ahead!
- Annual & sick leave benefits
- Paid interstate travel
About the role:
As the Store Manager, your role will be to support the Area Manager and indirectly to the Retail Manager, working to ensure sales objectives are achieved through the highest level of customer care, promotion and marketing, while effectively monitoring expenses. The position is hands-on and requires active participation on the shop floor.
- Extensive retail experience
- Experience in leading, developing and training team members
- Outstanding customer focus and service skills with a commitment to developing and maintaining it to the highest of standards
- Proven flair for merchandising
- Willingness to undertake further training and develop further professionally
- Act as a role model for all team members
- Strong commitment to the company and its focus on quality
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated ability to succeed in the face of adversity and a commitment to participative management and team work.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.