About the role
The sterilising Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the reprocessing and sterilisation of equipment for the Theatre Suite and general clinical areas.
- Comply with WHS policies and procedures
- Support the CSSD department in ensuring a high standard of customer service and continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Contribute to the NSQHS Standard 3 Preventing and Controlling Healthcare Associated Infections and Australian Standards 4187
- Complete annual requirements of HICMR Education Program
Skills and experience
- Experience in CSSD role (desirable)
- Willing to undertake a Certificate III in Sterilisation Services (if required)
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work and contribute to a cohesive team environment
- Previous exposure to Sterilisation Services in a healthcare environment.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.