About the Organisation
Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec (WGA) is a wholly Australian-owned, multi-disciplinary, award-winning engineering and project management team with an ethos based on developing long-term collaborative client relationships, and delivering innovative, buildable and economical solutions.
With over 35 years' experience across diverse sectors, WGA offers a wide range of consulting services including structural, civil, maritime, mechanical, geotechnical, heavy lifting, temporary works, project management, electrical, hydrogeology and pressure vessels.
Culture & Benefits
- Fantastic and flexible working environment
- Positive team culture
- Exciting and growing company
- Generous salary on offer
WGA's distinctive culture places people, together with enjoyment in what they do at the heart of our business, which is based around the following values:
Client Focus, Technical Excellence and Great People.
About the Role
This newly created role will be reporting to the regional manager and will be tasked with overseeing the operations for the business in South Australia, along with identifying any opportunities in the market and focusing on business improvement processes.
- Identify business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects
- Manage contract creation and execution
- To guide, mentor and supervise the engineering team
- Achieve budgets, including monitoring cash flow
- Review test reports, drawings, calculations and other supporting information to assure compliance to policies/requirements
- Provide technical assistance to the industry or as required
- Liaise with clients, regulators and industry stakeholders to promote and support WGA
Skills & Experience:
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the ideal candidate will be will be an organised individual who possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills and is able to build relationships easily.
They will be comfortable in a client facing role and have significant experience in engineering, project and contract management, senior management and business development.
An individual with a site management or consulting engineering background will be highly regarded.
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged with an email from us explaining our process.