About the role
We are seeking expressions of interest from Site Supervisors/Managers for Commercial and Residential projects. The roles will be located throughout the inner and outer Adelaide regions.
If you are Tradesperson looking to take the next step in your career then we’d be keen to hear from you.
Skills and experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role
- Trade background preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate and manage the work and performance of multiple crews and subcontractors to deliver the project on time
- Posses strong communication and organisational skills, essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of WHS practises and policies
- Ability to obtain or be willing to obtain DHS Clearances – Working with Children check, Aged Care Sector, Vulnerable Person Check, Catholic Schools Clearance and Police clearance.
Culture & Benefits
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
- We can connect you with a network of clients
- We guarantee complete confidentiality
- We believe in recognition, staff incentives program
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.