StreetFleet is the largest South Australian owned and operated fleet management company. With offices Australia wide, they specialise in the lease and management of vehicles right across the country. From novated, finance and operating leases, to chattel mortgages.
As a result of continued growth, they are now seeking a Fleet Administrator / Settlement Support Officer to join their team to assist with day to day, high level administrative support to their administration and sales teams.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Construct Maintenance Agreements and all matters related
- Re-calculate and prepare contract addendums for variations on novated leases
- Process contract finalisations
- Construct novated driver welcome packs
- Email dealers with authority to release on confirmation from settlement department, return documentation to be processed
- Retrieve due off files each month and distributing to consultants for action
Skills & Experience:
- Exposure to, or knowledge of XERO software package in highly desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner, organisational, time management and prioritising skills
- Word Processing/Typing
- Dealer orders & invoices;
- Respond to clients' email queries in a prompt manner;
- Type other correspondence as requested by Department Managers.
- Pride in work
- Meticulous attention to detail and focus on quality
- Work positively and effectively as part of a collaborative team
- Prior experience in a similar administrative position
- Ability to provide effective and appropriate advice and information to a variety of people and to use discretion with confidential information.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.