- Opportunity with an iconic brand
- Flexible and great culture
- Small close-knit team
Elders is a leading agribusiness and an iconic brand in rural and regional Australia, having successfully supported farmers in the rural community.
Assist with the timely preparation of payroll related data, statistics and other reports, whilst providing support to the Payroll Manager in complex payroll calculations and transactions.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process all payroll related functions
- Answer any payroll queries
- Enter and maintain payroll data in CHRIS 21
- Assist the Payroll Manager with month end and year end
- Process terminations and redundancies
- Generate certificates of service
- Interpret and advise on payroll related acts, awards, agreements, policies and procedures
- Maintain CHRIS 21 and Quicksuper databases
- Liaise with external super companies and process all payments
- Maintain position management in SAP
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in a payroll environment
- Payroll processing using CHRIS 21 is essential, SAP would be highly advantageous
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Sound numeracy skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility and a team player
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.