Our client is an Adelaide based, family owned and operated business that has been leading the industry for almost 40 years.
We are looking for an exceptionally driven sales consultant who loves to sell!
You will report to the store manager and be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and achieving outstanding sales results.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Attending to all incoming phone and website enquiries
- Maintaining the customer database
- Oversee and maintain all accounts
- Provide all customers with high quality, professional service
- Follow up sales calls to all current enquiries with the purpose of closing the sale
- Accounts receivable, daily banking, reconciliation, and debt recovery
- General Administration
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service acumen via all platforms
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication
- Organised administration, office management and attention to detail
- A sound level of computer literacy including database management, Microsoft Outlook & Office and internet
- Great relationship building skills are vital, not just the relationship with your customer, but also internally
- Ability to work effectively alone as well as within a team working toward a common goal
How to apply
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.