- An exciting role offering a unique and varied work environment
- Take the next step in your career and grow with an industry leader in SA
- Small and supportive team within a family business, over 25 years experience
Our client, a leading and well respected company is seeking the services of a successful Sales and Account Representative to help with existing clients and identify new opportunities. This is a busy & interesting role that will require some of the following duties:
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities
- Maintaining existing relationships and contracts
- Work autonomously to get the task completed
- Up selling and cross selling
- Selling across diverse industries
- Daily use of ERP software package
This is a multi-faceted role which requires someone who has prior experience in selling in a competitive industry as well as maintaining successful relationships.
Standard work hours are 9 - 5.30pm.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role where developing strong networks and relationships were key to its success. You will have a high standard of ethics and a head for business. This would suit someone who has had prior experience in equipment sales or knowledge within the fire, rescue and safety industry.
Customer focus is everything for this role.
In return you will work with a company that offers loyalty, stability, the ability to use your creative side and an entertaining and exciting environment to work in. There is an attractive base salary on offer with great incentives.
How to apply:
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.