About the company
Join this growing not for profit, who are one of South Australia's leading disability organisation's. Their head office is based on the city fringe, and they operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Culture & Benefits
About the role
You will manage calls from the Care Workers and coordinate rosters across multiple sites. You will also manage roster changes and updates and the communication of shifts to Care Workers.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous rostering experience
- Hold a current DHS - Disability Screening
- Experience using Sharepoint, or being tech savvy would be highly regarded
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to hit the ground running and experience working in a busy environment
- Flexible and available for shift work
- Have a sense or urgency and be able to manage your own workload
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.