About the role
We have an immediate start for an experienced and highly organised Recruitment Officer to work with an excellent iconic brand at a near city location. You must have proven experience in end to end recruitment and be a proactive team player. You will have the opportunity to work from home and in the office.
Culture & Benefits
- Immediate start!
- 3-month assignment
- Opportunity to work from home and in the office!
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignment
- High volume end to end recruitment
- Taking job briefs and liaising with management and internal stakeholders
- Sourcing candidates through a talent pool
- Shortlisting and phone screening candidates
- Reference checking
- Writing contracts and onboarding new employees
- Conducting right to work checks
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience as a Recruitment Consultant or internal Recruiter
- Hold a DHS or DCSI Disability clearance
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful situations
- Have a sense of urgency and able to manage your own workload
- Flexible and a strong team player
- Willing to work from home
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.