About the role
The Records Officer is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of council’s records management functions, under the direction of the Team Leader.
- Collect, process and disseminate corporate records (hard copy, electronic and emails)
- Accurate and consistent scanning and registration of documents in a timely manner
- Index, register, classify and monitor the storage of all records in accordance with policies and procedures
Skills and experience
- Experience in the use of Electronic Document Records Management Systems – Preferably ECM
- Experience in the delivery of accurate and timely information/records management services
- Experience working in the Local Government
- Knowledge of records management procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, standards and guidelines
- Hold a current National Police Clearance
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.