About the company:
It’s an exciting time in Australia’s Defence industry and our client is at the forefront of a joint venture to provide the industry with sustainable employment in South Australia.
Culture and Benefits:
- Emerging Defence industry
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Be a part of the biggest Defence program in Australia’s history
- Income protection package available
- On-site Parking
- State of the art lunchroom facilities
About the role:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? The perfect opportunity exists for an energetic, highly motivated and hard working go-getter, who is looking to gain skills above and beyond the usual receptionist role.
You will be encouraged to learn, develop, grow and be supported throughout. You will be aligning yourself with the Defence industry. Reporting the Project Manager, you will be the first point of contact whilst managing the front desk. You’ll have diversity and perform administrative tasks and support general business operations; with typical duties being and not limited to reception, general clerical and project-based work. The sky is the limit!! This opportunity will launch you into a career pathway of the future.
- Monitor the switchboard and reception desk
- Meet and greet visitors and locate their staff contact
- Arrange visitor passes for visiting for each visitor
- Organise Building Access Passes for visiting maintain records as staff, contractors or maintenance staff
- Maintain records as per company policy
- Liaise with and assist staff with their requests, inc. stationery orders, office supplies and booking meeting rooms
- Liaise and support Office manager with various administrative tasks
- Coordination of mail, incoming and outgoing couriers and faxes
- Maintain list and registers
- Provide support and assistance to business units as necessary
Skills and experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer focus skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Cert 3 in Business Administration, highly regarded
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.