About the Organisation
The Murray Mallee Aged Care Group Inc. was formed in 1994 after a group of community members recognised that there was a desperate need for specialised in-home services for ageing people in the rural and remote regions of the Murray Mallee area.
Fast forward to 2020 and Murray Mallee Aged Care Group is working towards a bright future expanding their quality services to include increased Home Care Packages, Social Day Activity Programs and Seniors Educational Programs for older people in metropolitan Adelaide, rural and remote areas of the Murray Mallee and Riverland districts.
Culture & Benefits
- On-site Parking
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate
- Work with a Not-For-Profit that is inclusive and authentic
- Flexible working hours
About the Role
Based in Murray Bridge and reporting to the CEO, the Quality and Risk Manager will play a critical leadership role in promoting a culture of exceptional quality and safety.
- Maintain Policy and Procedure review and updating scheduling
- Manage the Continuous Quality Improvement Program
- Manage the Internal Audit Program
- Chair the Regulatory Oversight Committee
- Manage the Feedback registers and implement resolutions where appropriate
- Manage the organisational risk register
- Provide high level reporting regarding CQI, Risks, Feedback to the CEO and other department heads where required.
- Contribute to the promotion of the organisation’s community services.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum Certificate IV Qualification in Business, Quality Management, Community Services - Aged Care/Disability or equivalent experience.
- Proven practical experience in the Community Services industry is essential.
- Experience In the provision of, or support of, a community care services in a similar position.
- Proficient in relevant computer software and IT programs including Microsoft Office Suit and ICare.
- Knowledge of the Home Care Packages Guidelines, Home and Community Care Standards, Aged Care Act / Principles.
- Knowledge of established work practices and relevant procedures for the Home Care Packages Program and workplace.
- Sound knowledge of the WHS Act is essential.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.