Project Officer - Recruitment
- A proactive role, perfect for a professional go getter
- A highly analytical role
Our client is an established not-for-profit Organisation who are looking for a highflying, all-rounder to join them for a temporary assignment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify opportunities to maximise the capability of the recruitment system to reduce administrative duties of the recruitment team and improve efficiency
- Review recruitment processes and identify opportunities for improvements that are aligned with strategic objectives
- Assist the Recruitment Leader with the design, development and implementation of internal recruitment process change management
- Provide recommendations that improve the overall experience of the candidate, the Hiring Manager and the effective recruitment and selection of suitable candidates
- Assist the Recruitment Leader with reporting and analysing recruitment data
- Provide timely reports and feedback to relevant parties
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a Project Officer or similar role
- Able to analyse information and present appropriate solutions
- Able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Able to prioritise the project and adhere to set timeframes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy and a fast learner
- A strong team player willing to help others
- Hold a current DCSI Child Related Employment Clearance
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or to daviesstewart.com/job-search or direct to email@example.com
For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.