About the company
- 12-month temp role
- Onsite parking
- Southern location
- A chance to make a difference
The Program Support Administrator will provide support to the CEO and other senior managers within the transformation team. You must be a team player, have great communication skills and enjoy a busy and varied role.
- Champion the delivery of the NDIS Practice Standards, NDIS Code of Conduct, as well as the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Support employees to achieve their NDIS goals and objectives
- Provide planned and ad-hoc administrative support to multiple stakeholders
- Ensure status reports, agendas, minutes and actions are prepared for all Program meeting activity, ensuring stakeholders are precisely and consistently updated on the wider Program.
- Support GM Business Improvement and all Transformation project leads with various services, including meeting coordination, diary management, travel arrangements and general administrative functions, as required.
- Liaise with the GM Business Improvement and the Internal Communications Specialist to ensure all Program activities are regularly and effectively communicated to the whole organisation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a support role in a high-demand environment, preferably in a commercial business
- Hold a current National Police Clearance, or willing to obtain one
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to draft minutes, agendas and actions with precision and attention to detail
- Possess a can-do attitude and use your initiative
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage your own workload
- Are highly resilient and adaptable to change
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.