Davies Stewart is happy to be partnering with a leading scientific manufacturer based west of the Adelaide CBD. This is an amazing opportunity to join a world leader in industrial and applied science, our client develops, manufactures, and sells a range of products including speciality Diagnostics and Laboratory Products and Services.
We are seeking a Production Operator to work in the calibration area to help assemble parts to provide for further mechanical fitting, testing equipment and help move equipment to different areas of the storeroom.
This is a casual temporary assignment and the successful candidate must have a forklift and rigging license!
- Assembly of calibration equipment
- Forklift and Rigging operations
- May be required to assist with packing and installations
- Maintain good housekeeping and follow management standards
- Adhere to all Work Health and Safety Policies and Quality Management Systems
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar production line role
- Forklift experience with current licence essential
- Rigging experience with current licence essential
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test and online induction
- Have demonstrated reliability and commitment
- Proven multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Physically fit with good hand/eye coordination
Culture & Benefits:
- Be a part of a diverse and engaging work culture
- Join a world leader in serving science
- On the job training and on site facilities including car parking
- Based west of the Adelaide CBD
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link.
Phone: 08 8232 8008
Follow us on: