About the company
UCI Manufacturing is a national manufacturer of high-quality office solutions. UCI’s main facility is located in Adelaide where products are designed using leading global technology and processing.
About the Role
Come work as a Procurement Coordinator at UCI Manufacturing where you will be responsible for day-to-day purchasing, inventory control, sourcing and imports. To be successful you should have an analytical mind, and keep up with product service trends. A top Procurement Coordinator should be able to negotiate well and ensure purchases comply with WHS and/or company policies.
- Raising Purchase Orders & Work Orders
- Run MRP daily & review Stock Reorder Report
- Inventory Control: Responsible for control of consignment stock levels and physical inventory
- Sourcing of components and materials for new and existing requirements
- Place orders and liaise with international suppliers
- Comply with current WHS Act and/or company WHS policies and procedures
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- 2 + years of experience as a Procurement Coordinator or in a similar position
- WHS knowledge or willingness to attend assigned training as relevant
Benefits & Culture
- Onsite Parking
- Modern, vibrant office with innovative and beautifully designed workspaces
- Western - Adelaide CBD Location
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.