Nothing smells better than fresh confectionary and fruit products! Renowned for their Christmas mix, our client is a South Australian owned Family business, manufacturing seasonal confectionery and real fruit products.
Culture and benefits
- Proudly South Australian family owned and operated, spanning over 4 generations
- Supporting local Grocers
- On the job training
- Located inner West of CBD
- Friendly, happy, and supportive culture
- Working days rostered between Monday to Friday
- On-site parking
About the role
In preparation for the busy Christmas period, we are on the hunt for pick packers. We are looking for confident and reliable individuals who are genuinely seeking to work. Working in a production team setting you be assisting in filling orders, working from a conveyer line, where you will pick and sort a mixture of confectionary and fruits to pack into boxes and onto pallets.
The work is casual working across a rotating roster Monday Friday between 7:30am 3:30pm.
- Pick packing confectionery and fruit products into boxes
- Sorting confectionery and fruits
- Monitoring the line for the quality of products coming through
- Skills and experience
- Experience within a food/beverage environment, preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role, highly desirable
- Must have the capability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Can tolerate standing in one position for a period
- Must be able to perform repetitive manual handling tasks
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 10kg boxes of packed product
- Must have strong dexterity skills
- Possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Have clear and concise verbal communication skills
- 100% reliable
- Must have own reliable transport
Apply now and find out more
To register your interest, please forward your current resume via the application link, or one of the following methods; www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, email@example.com or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email explaining our application process.