- Travel around the Country; Gold Coast, Sydney, SA, Mount Gambier, Bribie Island, & many more
- All travel costs covered
- Relief Position
About the company
Our client has 52 pharmacy stores nationally and is committed to offering knowledgeable advice and friendly service.
About the role
Based in Adelaide or Queensland, there are two positions available for a Pharmacy Services Manager to be responsible for managing the dispensing within the Pharmacy. This is a relief-based position with interstate travel opportunities. You will relieve existing Pharmacist Managers as required, and oversee the activities of staff within the Pharmacy.
- Opening and closing the Pharmacy as per procedure
- Supervises and co-ordinates the work of pharmacy technicians, pharmacy interns and pharmacy sales assistants in conjunction with the Retail Manager
- Stock control of dispensary
- Dispense prescriptions in accordance with Pharmacy Board regulations
- Maintenance of Owing prescriptions, DDA book completed monthly, CMI payment, NHS claims done fortnightly, QCCP attendance.
- Record and complete all dispensing in accordance with HIC requirements.
- Monitor the security of the Pharmacy especially in relation to the security of drugs relating to the Dangerous Drugs Act
- To ensure all stock levels are correct and presented in such a way to maximise sales. This includes ‘WTS’ systems and Plan-o-grams.
- To report every error or discrepancy or breach of ethics that may occur
- To ensure that professional knowledge in relation to drugs, usage, dosage and side effects remains up-to-date.
- Provide expert advice to Doctors concerning product availability as the need arises and to consult with Doctors regarding prescriptions presented at the dispensary, which require clarification.
- Comply with the Pharmacist Code of Ethics in all aspects while engaged in duties associated with Pharmacy operations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly KPI Reports
- Cashing up registers at close and preparation of float for next day.
- Banking preparation during weekends of previous day’s takings.
Skills and experience
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current police clearance
- Proven experience with 6CPA professional pharmacy practice programs
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated leadership and resourcefulness is integral
- It is important that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly
- Stellar interpersonal skills, with an approachable demeanour
- The ability to build strong customer relationships
- Experience with budgets, wage%, and Gross Profit management
- Familiarity with MINFOS Dispense and POS highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
- Travel interstate with all expenses covered
- Paid Personal Development conferences
- Paid annual conference in Brisbane
- Competitive renumeration package based on experience and qualifications
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.