- 2 Positions available (Manager and Assistant Manager)
- A structured induction program to set you up for success
- A workplace focused on creating a common purpose, integrity, energy and passion
Integrity and social responsibility are everything to our client, offering structured, ongoing development and competitive benefits.
Davies Stewart are currently searching for 2x talented AHPRA registered Pharmacist’s for the positions of both Pharmacist Manager and Assistant Pharmacy Manager for our client’s store, located only a short drive on the Southern Expressway at one of their southern locations.
What will you do?
- On a daily basis you will be required to provide forward dispensing and counselling to customers as well as assisting with front of shop sales. As the Pharmacist, you will have assigned roles and responsibilities and as second in charge, you report directly to and assist the Pharmacist Manager.
- Flexible full-time roster to be developed between the Pharmacist Manager and Assistant Pharmacist Manager to cover the store opening hours of Monday to Saturday 9am - 8pm and Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm.
Here are some key areas of experience required;
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Dose Administration Aids experience - Webster Packs
- Experience with MATOD Program services
Some highly desirable skills and knowledge are;
- Experience and knowledge of 6CPA
- Experience using MINFOS software
- NDSS and Diabetes knowledge
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.