Davies Stewart are currently searching for 2x talented AHPRA registered Pharmacist’s for the positions of both Pharmacist and Pharmacist Manager for our client’s store, located in Mount Gambier, known for its limestone, volcanic landscape and crater lakes in the southeastern corner of South Australia.
What will you do?
- On a daily basis you will be required to provide forward dispensing and counselling to customers as well as assisting with front of shop sales.
- As the Pharmacist, you will have assigned roles and responsibilities and you report directly to and assist the Pharmacist Manager.
- As the Pharmacist Manager you will work together with the Retail Manager, being responsible for successful performance, profitability and continued growth of the business. Working with an experienced team in an established store such will give you an opportunity to lead the store to greatness.
- The Pharmacist Manager is supported by the Multi-store Owner, Directors and CEO to allow you the time to concentrate on team development and business growth.
- Full Time position includes alternate Saturday working, alternate Monday Off.
Here are some key areas of experience required;
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Dose Administration Aids experience - Webster Packs
- Experience with MATOD Program services
Some highly desirable skills and knowledge are;
- Experience and knowledge of 6CPA
- Experience using MINFOS software
- NDSS and Diabetes knowledge
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.