About the role
The Payroll Officer will assist in the processing of a large very complex pay run, undertaking end to end payroll processes using Chris 21.
- Preparation and payment of salaries, wages and employee entitlements through Chris 21 and electronic payment systems, in accordance with all relevant awards, legislation and policies
- Preparation for payment of PAYG, Workers compensation, Income protection, Super and other payroll deductions
- Import all payroll related costings and payments into the accounting system
- Calculating and processing terminations and redundancies
- Maintenance of the Chris 21 database
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Responding to payroll related queries
- Timesheet entry
Skills and experience
- Highly experienced in end to end payroll processing within a medium-large organisation
- Very competent in the use of Chris 21 software
- A high level of computer literacy – spreadsheets and word processing etc
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a current National Police Clearance
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sound numerical skills
Culture & Benefits
- 3 Month temp assignment
- You can start immediately!
- Get paid weekly!
- Easily accessible to public transport
- 24-hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.