- Family owned business operating over 20 years
- Northern Suburbs location
- Full time hours $60 - $70,000 plus superannuation
A family owned South Australian business that will offer you career stability, autonomy and flexibility. A relaxed team that will welcome you and invest in your training.
The Office Coordinator will work closely with the General Manager and Senior team to ensure the efficient day to day administrative task are met and a positive customer experience is delivered.
- Administrative support to the General Manager and leadership team
- Accounts and running a small payroll
- Management of database and records
- Liaising with customers
- Assisting with overseeing a Quality System
- Daily follow up of customer order documentation
- Assisting with report preparation
- Updating policies and procedures
Skills & Experience:
- A strong eye for detail
- General finance experience including accounts and payroll processing
- Amazing customer service skills
- Strong IT skills including MYOB
- Experience working with a Quality System
- WHS exposure would be advantageous
- Currently hold, or be willing to undergo a National Police Clearance
The role is offered as a permanent full time position and offers a very stable work team setting where you will be trained and offered ongoing opportunities to take on more responsibility. An annual salary between $60 - $70,000 plus superannuation will be offered based on experience.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.