About the role
The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development of marketing collateral and assist with the organisation of trade shows.
- Coordinating the development of marketing collateral including spec sheets, brochures, application notes etc
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of websites
- Coordinate development and maintenance of graphics and animations
- Book and coordinate trade shows
- Maintain the marketing budget
Skills and experience
- Proven experience as a Marketing Coordinator
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills to liaise with key stakeholders and staff
- Experience with Adobe InDesign would be highly advantageous
- Qualifications in Marketing
- A team player
- Excellent customer service skills
Culture & Benefits
- Full-time hours, Monday till Friday
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
- On site parking
- Central location
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.