- Customer centric culture, consistently striving to improve
- Rewarding leadership role
- Extensive wellbeing program plus other staff benefits offered
ReturnToWorkSA manages the Return to Work scheme which provides insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers from the costs of a work injury.
In this role you will lead the team that support SA employers to understand and pay their work injury insurance premium in a way that is simple, efficient and transparent.
This is a rewarding leadership role where you will champion process improvement and future systems strategy in an organisation committed to deliver genuine customer centric services.
- Ensure high quality customer service and accurate information is provided to everyone who contacts RTWSA.
- Ensure all SA employers are correctly registered with RTWSA, accurately classified in accordance with our underwriting model, and compliant with their legislative obligations.
- Take people on a change journey and drive service performance and customer focus
- Champion the Premium Improvement Program to ensure that processes, services, and systems are lean, effective and efficient
- Collaboratively maintain and review RTWSA’s underwriting and premium model
- Maximise premium collection through effective insourced and outsourced debt collection activities
Expertise and knowledge
- Successfully led a service delivery function that delivered excellent customer service in an insurance or highly regulated context
- Solid understanding of how insurance premiums are calculated, ideally coupled with some underwriting experience
- Experience in all aspects of operational management, including budgeting, resource management, and reporting
- Led and/or implemented the outcomes of a multiphase change/process improvement program
- Technology literacy – able to shape digital services for our customers into the future
This is a 3 year fixed term senior contract role where you will be offered the opportunity to grow your personal and professional skill set in a supportive environment that values open and honest communication. The work environment is modern, open and central. Extensive wellbeing programs plus other benefits are offered.
How to apply