About the company
Our client operates, Public and Private Hospitals, Retirement and Aged Care Facilities including a national network of Community Care Centres. We have multiple positions with immediate starts available for CPA /CA qualified accountants located in both North Adelaide and the Adelaide CBD.
Culture & Benefits
- 24hr support on assignments
- Weekly pay cycle
- Temp of the month incentive
- Opportunity of temp to perm
About the role
The role of the Management Accountant is to provide strategic leadership and management in the deployment and control of finances and resources.
- Manage the department within allocated budget parameters and KPIs.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance to financial internal control processes i.e. delegations of authority, payroll payment and EFT payments
- Monitoring costs related to the business, providing advice to Executive and Managers to minimise costs.
- Maintain the fixed asset system, leasing schedules, cash flow and provide treasury related services.
- Liaise with external parties as required e.g. ATO, salary packaging provider.
- Prepare and reconcile the salaries and wages report fortnightly and for month end.
Skills and experience
- Degree in accounting, commerce or economics, with CPA or CA qualifications
- Experience with Finance One software
- Proven high level financial management experience
- Proven experience in the preparation of budgeting process
- Strong financial reporting skills and a good understanding of Accounting Standards
- Strategic planning and effective business decision making
- Able to identify risk
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.