About the company
Davies Stewart is proudly 100% South Australian owned and operated - this means we know our local market.
Join Davies Stewart and get on our books because we take time to learn about our candidate’s career goals and connect them with organisations and opportunities that are the right fit.
About the role
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Machinist (with manual lathe and milling machines) to join their team and assist with the machining and turning of specific mining tools.
The successful applicant should have solid Machinist experienced within a factory environment, keen eye for detail, a good mechanical aptitude and be familiar with reading and working from drawings.
Skills & Experience:
- Manual Lather experience
- Current drivers licence
- Trade qualifications (advantageous)
- Machining from engineered drawings
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical if required and regular on site fit for work drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to work as a team member and also autonomously
- Must hold full Australian working rights
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.