Our client is located in the Adelaide CBD and is looking for a legal Secretary to undertake a range of administrative functions and provide extensive legal support. You must have a strong knowledge and understanding of legal processes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide legal administrative support
- Prepare and proof legal documentation and briefs to Counsel
- Prepare legal documents for tribunals, lodgment and other legal processes
- Respond to client enquiries and customer service
- General admin duties
Skills & Experience:
- Proven recent experience as a Legal Secretary
- A high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Hold a current DHS – Child Related Employment Screening
- A valid Police Clearance
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.