The Legal Secretary will undertake a range of administrative functions and provide extensive legal support to the team. You will work 6.5 hours per day, 5 days per week. You must have a strong knowledge and understanding of legal processes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide legal administrative support
- Prepare and proof legal documentation and briefs to Counsel
- Prepare legal documents for tribunals, lodgment and other legal processes
- Prepare cost agreements and letters
- Run trust reports and transfer trust monies as directed
- Maintain and update the client database including LEAP
- Respond to client enquiries and customer service
- General admin duties
Skills & Experience:
- Proven recent experience as a Legal Secretary
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Workers Compensation and Employment Law
- A high level of computer literacy in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience using the LEAP system, or other legal systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to use your own initiative and judgement
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Hold a current DCSI – Child Related Employment Screening
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.