- Support a Director - Private Wealth Division
- Excellent professional development - complete your Masters or MBA
- Client facing role
About the company
Our client is a South Australian owned and operated firm who believes in doing things differently. Get away from traditional time-billing and be at the forefront of client engagement.
This firm offers unlimited potential to drive your career by providing mentorship, career development and an investment in you and your education.
About the role
Reporting to one of the Directors of the firm, you will provide legal service to clients in a number of areas of law, with the focus on Private Client and Wealth Management.
- Commercial transactions
- Preparation of agreements
- Business and investment structuring
- Taxation advice
- Business succession
- Wills and Powers of attorney
- Estate planning for complex family structures
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund establishment and advice
- Probate and estate administration
You will offer advice in relation to contested estates, estate litigation, probate and estate administration through exemplary client care. An interest in finance will be highly regarded.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years Post Graduate experience
- A double degree in Law and Commerce ideally
- IT literate with intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent communication/client management skills
Culture & Benefits
- A professional hard working team who service a Tier 1 client base
- A social culture who celebrate their successes
- Client interfacing
- Long-term opportunity with potential to advance into a senior role
- Be supported to continue professional development within a specialist area of law if that's your preference
- Report to a Director who is highly regarded with a wealth of industry experience
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.