About the company
Join our client, a not for profit organisation that changes the lives of individuals by building capacity, independence and wellbeing.
About the role
Reporting to the Landscape Manager, the Landscaper plays a key role in the effective installation of commercial landscape projects in line with project specifications and customer expectations.
- Work within a team to install various components of a Commercial Landscape Project
- Provide guidance, assistance and training to employees
- Maintain equipment in a safe workable condition
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
- Monitor and control stock levels for the project
- Complete reporting or admin as required
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Other duties as per the direction of the Landscape Manager
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working with teams and overseeing components of commercial landscape projects
- Formal qualifications in horticulture/landscaping
- Mechanical skills for preventative equipment maintenance, and small engine knowledge
- Hold a current National Police Clearance
- Hold a current driver’s licence and you own vehicle
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience working within a diverse work environment
Culture & Benefits
- Need some stability before Christmas? This role has the potential to be ongoing and you can start immediately!
- Full-time hours, Monday till Friday
- Gain experience within the disability sector
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.