- An exciting office based role offering a unique and varied work environment
- Take the next step in your career and grow with an industry leader in SA
- Onsite parking provided
Our client, a well respected leader in their industry are seeking the services of a successful Internal Sales Representative for their Blackwood site.
Whilst maintaining existing relationships as well as identifying and pursuing new opportunities, this role allows you to work autonomously whilst still having full support of the team around you.
Standard work hours are Monday to Friday, 9 - 5.30pm.
Customer focus is everything for this role.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Maintaining positive and professional relationships to ensure future sales
- Cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers/ suppliers
- Attention to detail and highly accurate data entry skills
- Preparation of quotes and pro-forma invoice processing
- Ensure your product and industry knowledge is constantly up to date
In return you will work with a company that offers loyalty, stability, the ability to use your creative side and an entertaining and exciting environment to work in. There is an attractive base salary on offer with great incentives.
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.