About the role
We need a highly experienced Recruiter to join a busy recruitment team in a not-for-profit organisation. You will need to have extensive experience in managing high volumes of roles.
- End to end recruitment
- Ad writing
- Connecting and networking with candidates through social media including LinkedIn
- Screening and shortlisting candidates
- Interviewing and on-boarding
- Assisting with assessment centres
- Reference checking
- Collating documents and VEVO checks
Skills and experience
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in end to end recruitment
- Must have a new DHS – Disability Screening or DCSI – Child Related Screening Prior to 1/7/19
- You will have a sense of urgency and be able to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and excellent time management skills
Benefits & Culture
- Need some stability before Christmas? This role is ongoing till the end of the year!
- Full time hours 9-5pm, Monday till Friday
- Gain experience within the disability sector
- Fresh new office with excellent facilities
- Get paid weekly!
- 24 hour support on your assignments
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.