Internal Recruitment Consultant
Our client believes in consistently exceeding customer expectations. Therefore they are looking for a strong Recruitment Consultant with fantastic interpersonal skills across all levels to assist their recruitment team.
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced 360' recruitment consultant. You will build a portfolio of business clients, sourcing suitable candidates and ultimately placing the right people in the right roles.
You will be responsible for:
- Internal recruitment consultant
- Providing recruitment support for all organisational recruitment activities
- Providing direct support to the HR business partner
- Undertaking the coordination of interviews, pre-employment medicals and clerical testing
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Report writing
- General word processing and correspondence
- Conduct initial screening of applications including shortlisting, telephone screening and reference checking
- Maintaining internal database
- Scanning and uploading candidate packages and returned candidate documents
- Administering clerical testing, scanning and recording results.
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
- Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Proven experience in a 360-degree recruitment role
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated and sales driven with a proven track record in recruitment
- Experience using JobAdder highly regarded
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.