Immediate start for an experienced and highly organised Recruitment Consultant. You will be responsible for high volume end to end recruitment.
- Possible view to permanency
- Work for an iconic brand in the food and beverage sector
- Challenging and fast past role
Work at one of the most exciting entertainment venues in Adelaide. You will liaise with a small team initially during a period of massive company growth. Excel in this position and there may be an opportunity for temp to perm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- High volume end to end recruitment of food & beverage attendants
- Shortlisting and phone screening candidates
- Reference checking
- Conducting right to work checks
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience as a Recruitment Consultant or internal Recruiter
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have a sense of urgency and able to manage your own workload
- Flexible and a strong team player
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.