We have immediate starts available for multiple Intake Officers to process referrals for the Commonwealth Home Support Program for Aged Care Clients.
Successful applicants must hold all of the following;
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- DCSI or DHS – Child Related
- DCSI or DHS – Aged Care
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Contact Aged care clients over the phone regarding their referrals
- Transfer data from the Aged care portal to the database
- Intermediate usage of Microsoft Excel
Skills & Experience:
- Hold a current DCSI or DHS – Child Related Employment Clearance and DCSI or DHS – Aged Clearance and a National Police Clearance.
- Recent experience in a call centre, high volume administrative or customer service environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to hit the ground running and work under pressure
- A friendly warm telephone manner
- Have a sense of urgency and able to manage your own workload
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.