We have an immediate start for an Intake Officer to process referrals for the Commonwealth Home Support Program for Aged Care Clients. You must have a current National Police Clearance, DCSI – Child Related and Aged Care Clearance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Contact Aged care clients over the phone regarding their referrals
- Transfer data from the Aged care portal to the database
- Use of Microsoft Excel
Skills & Experience:
- Hold a current DCSI – Child Related Employment Clearance, DCSI – Aged Clearance and a National Police Clearance
- Recent experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to hit the ground running and work under pressure
- A friendly warm telephone manner
- Have a sense of urgency and able to manage your own workload
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to email@example.com For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.