We have an immediate start for an Intake Officer to process referrals for the Commonwealth Home Support Program for Aged Care Clients. You must have a current National Police Clearance, DCSI – Child Related and Aged Care Clearance and a current Driver's licence.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Contact Aged care clients over the phone regarding their referrals
- Transfer data from the Aged care portal to the database
- Use of Microsoft Excel
Skills & Experience:
- Hold a current DCSI – Child Related Employment Clearance, DCSI – Aged Clearance and a National Police Clearance and a Driver's Licence
- Recent experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to hit the ground running and work under pressure
- A friendly warm telephone manner
- Have a sense of urgency and able to manage your own workload
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.