About the company
It’s an exciting time in Australia’s Defence industry, and our client is at the forefront of a joint venture to provide the industry with, and securing sustainable employment in South Australia.
About the role
The Information Systems Architect will be responsible for leading the design, establishment, operation, maintenance and upgrade of all of the information systems tools, systems, and data management capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the definition, establishment, coordination, delivery of the information systems management capabilities
- Responsible for the delivery of the scope, and achievement of the schedule and budget for this scope of work.
- Subordinate delegated authority to the Program Director in accordance with delegated Authority levels within the Joint Venture.
Skills and experience
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent in business, operations or related area, plus a minimum of 10 years of applicable, progressive professional and/or supervisory work experience.
Proven leadership and stakeholder/customer engagement skills demonstrated through the successful delivery of program outcomes in a technical/commercial environment.
Demonstrated track record in delivering successful program outcomes is essential.
10+ years of experience with enterprise network architecture, information management systems and engineering.
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritising and managing multiple responsibilities.
Culture & Benefits
- Emerging Defence industry
- Be a part of the biggest Defence program in Australia’s history
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Income protection package available
- Make the role your own in this newly created role
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.