About the company
We have an exciting, newly created role for our client's private hospital which is located in the Northern Adelaide region servicing public and private hospital's acute medical and surgical services.
About the role
Working in collaboration with the ICC (Infection Control Committee) the Infection Control Nurse is responsible for co-ordinating the Hospital’s Infection Control Program. You will report to the Director of Clinical Services and have a willingness to embrace the Hospital’s core values, mission and vision and to incorporate into practice.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree or specific Infection Control qualification.
- Experience with audits and knowledge of what the National Standards are in the area of Infection Control
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills with a high level of analytical, communication and reporting skills
- Demonstrates effective working relationships
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence in customer service and continuous quality improvement
- Knowledge, understanding and demonstration of customer service culture in health care.
- Effective management skills.
Culture & Benefits
- No weekend work required
- Autonomous role
- Join a nationally recognised not-for-profit hospital
- Flexible 3 days (.6 FTE) across Monday through to Friday
- Excellent renumeration with Salary Sacrificing available
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to email@example.com, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.