About the role
The Policy & Procedures Officer will assist in a return to work review project. You must have recent HR experience within State government and extensive experience in policy and procedures. This role will be full time hours, with the flexibility to work from home and in the office with negotiable working hours.
Culture & Benefits
- Ongoing assignment until the project is finished
- Full time hours, Mon – Fri
- Opportunity to work from home and in the office!
- Generous hourly rate
- Get paid weekly!
- 24-hour support on your assignments
- Reviewing policies and procedures for:
- Working from home policy arrangements,
- Flexi time arrangements
- Working with children clearance procedures/requirements
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proven State government experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge in HR policy/procedures
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources would be an advantage
- Able to work autonomously
- Must hold a DHS – Working with Children Check or DCSI – Child Related Clearance
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.