About the company
Join our client, who is one of South Australia's leading disability organisations who operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia. They are located in the western suburbs and provide a supportive, friendly and flexible work environment.
Culture & Benefits
- 6-month temp role
- Possibility of going temp to perm
- A balance of working from home & in the office
- City Fringe Location
- On the job support and training
About the role
Reporting to the Senior HR Advisor, the HR Advisor will support key business activities through the accurate provision of advice and services related to internal staff. The ideal candidate must have a strong IR/ER and case management background with a high level of self-responsibility.
- Provide professional support to internal customers around performance management and disciplinary processes
- Ensure employees receive consistent terms and conditions of employment through accurate interpretation of Enterprise Agreement and Award clauses
- Ensure that contracts are issued, regulatory data is collected and entered into appropriate systems, and required employee information is disseminated to appropriate departments;
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of other Human Resources services, such as: PDPs (Professional Development Plans) and EAP (Employee Assistance Program);
- Determine outcomes using balance of probability processes
- Undertake employee investigations and take statements
- Dealing with customer complaints
Skills and experience
- Recent experience in a HR Advisor role or similar
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Have a high level of responsibility, including managing you own workload
- Must be a team player whilst having a sense of autonomy
- An understanding of investigative techniques, processes and systems
- Ability to build strong relationships whilst working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- A basic understanding of Awards and Legislation
- Succinct and clear writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and very resilient
- Sound computer skills and competent in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the not for profit sector would be highly advantageous
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.