About the company
Join our client, who is one of South Australia's leading disability organisations who operates across metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Culture & Benefits
- 12 Month contract role
- City Fringe Location
- On the job support and training
- Modern office environment
About the role
Reporting to the Senior HR Advisor, the HR Advisor will support key business activities through the accurate provision of advice and services related to internal staff.
- Provide professional support to internal customers around performance management and disciplinary processes
- Ensure employees receive consistent terms and conditions of employment through accurate interpretation of Enterprise Agreement and Award clauses
- Ensure that contracts are issued, regulatory data is collected and entered into appropriate systems, and required employee information is disseminated to appropriate departments;
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of other Human Resources services, such as: PDPs (Professional Development Plans) and EAP (Employee Assistance Program);
- Determine outcomes using balance of probability processes
- Undertake employee investigations and take statements
- Dealing with customer complaints
Skills and experience
- Recent experience in HR Administration or an Advisory role
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or similar
- An understanding of investigative techniques, processes and systems
- Ability to build strong relationships whilst working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- A basic understanding of Awards and Legislation
- Strong relationship building
- Succinct and clear writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and very resilient
- Sound computer skills and competent in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the not for profit sector would be highly advantageous
Apply now and find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.