About the company
Join our client, who changes the lives of people with a disability by building capacity, independence and wellbeing. Work for a supportive close-knit team who is passionate about making a difference.
Culture & Benefits
- 3 Month contract role, with a possible view to extend
- Open to part time or full-time hours
- Onsite parking
- On the job support and training
About the role
Reporting to the Group Manager – People & Culture, WHS & Quality Assurance, the HR Advisor is responsible for supporting the HR Business Partners and WHS team in providing advice to all areas of the business.
- Support the HR Business Partners in their work management team ensuring all HR contributions and deadlines are met
- Assist with the delivery of consistent HR & WHS support to business units and other stakeholders in a timely and effective manner
- Work together as a team to support HR & WHS outcomes that align with business and workforce plans
- Provide strategic advice, support and action for all industrial relations and employee relations and human resource matters
- Responsible for assisting with Injury Management and Return to Work matters
- Provide administrative support to the WHS team
- Ensure consistent application of Human Resource Management & WHS practices and initiatives across business groups
- Foster and maintain strong, positive and collaborative relationships across the team, the broader business and external stakeholders
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided in a proactive, effective and efficient manner
Skills and experience
- Proven experience as a HR Advisor or similar
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Strong advisory, industrial & employee relations skills
- Hold a current National Police Clearance
- Ability to build strong relationships whilst working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills and competent in Microsoft Office
- A current driver’s license
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.