About the company
Join our client, who changes the lives of people with a disability by building capacity, independence and wellbeing. Work for a supportive close-knit team who is passionate about making a difference.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Manager People & Culture and Quality Assurance, the HR Advisor is responsible for supporting business growth and performance. This will be done by offering a premium service, aligning business objectives and strategy, with people development and providing guidance to the business on industrial matters whilst mitigating risk.
- Support the delivery of the NDIS practice standards, as well as the Quality and Safeguarding framework
- Create greater outcomes for people with disability and improved commercial efficiencies across the business
- Work closely with the management team and provide strategic advice and support for all industrial relations and employee relations and human resource matters
- Manage workplace grievances and performance management matters
- Foster and maintain strong, positive and collaborative relationships across the team, the broader business and external stakeholders.
- Contribute towards the updating, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedures
- Provide advice and recommend solutions and improvement across the entire employee life-cycle to address business and employee needs
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Hold a current National Police Clearance
- Proven operational and business management experience
- Strong advisory and generalist skills
- Ability to build strong relationships whilst working in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; high level of emotional intelligence
- Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Office suite.
- A current driver’s license.
Culture & Benefits
- 3 - 6 Month contract role
- Onsite parking
- Rewarding organisation
- Gain experience within the disability sector
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.