Housing Administration Officer
Our client Unity Housing has a long and strong history of providing housing to some of the most vulnerable people in South Australia’s communities. Central to Unity’s service model is their capacity to create and deliver solutions and opportunities for people to live in safe and affordable housing of their choice.
We are seeking an experienced Housing Administration Officer to provide friendly and efficient administrative support within the Housing Division in their Mount Gambier Office.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for
- Providing Admin support
- Data entry
- Managing in-going and out-going mail and couriers
- All other general office duties as required
Essential Experience & Requirements
- Previous administration experience with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to effectively manage workload
- Up to date DCSI clearance essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven administrative experience, ideally in a housing or service environment
Previous practical hands on administration experience, ideally in housing or community services, undertaking tenancy administration processes such as vacancies, utilities and rent administration, will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below, or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.