- Permanent Part time position - Flexible Roster
- Northern Suburbs
- RN Level 3
About the company
A newly created role for our client's private hospital, located in the Northern Adelaide region servicing public and private hospital's, acute medical and surgical services.
About the role
Reporting to the Director Clinical Services, the Part Time Afterhours Hospital Coordinator is responsible for the overall hospital coordination and leadership, allocating human resources in collaboration with Clinical Managers to safe guard hospital facilities out of hours.
Ensuring efficient and effective coordination of bed movement and ward allocations, with a strategic view in forward planning of admissions and discharges, you will be ensuring that patient movements do not compromise patient health outcomes.
Skills and experience
- AHPRA Registration
- 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills with a high level of analytical, communication and reporting skills
- Demonstrates effective working relationships
- Demonstrates commitment to excellence in customer service and continuous quality improvement
- Experience with the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS Standards)
- Competent in IPM literacy
Culture & Benefits
- Join one of Australia’s leading health, community and aged care providers
- Flexible part time roster available
- Extended Afternoon and Night Shift hours
- Excellent salary packaging options available
Apply now or find out more
If you are ready to register your interest in this role, forward your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our website at www.daviesstewart.com/job-search, or via the link below, or call 08 8232 8008 for more information. Your confidential application will be acknowledged by email and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by phone.