- Join a world class defence provider
- Pivotol game changing project
- Travel to France (up to two times per year)
We are looking for individuals who want to continue innovating and producing high-quality outputs, working alongside some of the best technologists in the business.
As a Hardware Engineer, your primary role will be to lead delivery and set up of all software and hardware configurations in accordance with this game changing project. This will involve liaising with the Australian Procurement Team and key French stakeholders to master the physical configuration of the platform. This will allow you to further experience French culture in a business environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related environment (essential).
- Tertiary degree or equivalent discipline Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering (essential).
- Ability in test bench technologies.
- High level of interpersonal and customer communication, customer focus, account management and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in embedded hardware (desirable).
- Experience in identifying and sourcing suppliers (desirable).
- French language skills & experience working within French culture (desirable).
How to apply:
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to email@example.com For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.