- Working within an Organisation that's been helping SA for 40 years+
- Leadership Role; Are you passionate about making a difference?
- Near beach location with on site parking
Our client aspires to deliver flexible and responsive services that are underpinned by their core values of respect, trust, inclusion and integrity.
About the role:
Utilising your leadership skills, you will manage small teams highly regarded for delivering a wide range of social and accommodation support to people with complex needs who are homeless and/or at risk of homelessness.
Your well-developed interpersonal and communication skills combined with your capacity to develop effective working relations will help you provide overarching support and supervision to all staff. Your demonstrated ability to manage the day to day operations will ensure the delivery of a variety of outreach case management services meet KPI’s as set out by our Service Agreement with a strong focus on providing the highest standard of support to our clients.
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in social work, human services or relevant equivalent
- Experience and/or understanding of managing staff
- Experience in managing and coordinating day to day service delivery
- Sound understanding of case management principles together with previous experience in developing and overseeing case plans within an established case management model
- Experience working with, or demonstrated understanding of the needs of children, adolescents and adults at risk
- Understanding of homelessness and housing issues
- Sound communication, (verbal and written)
- Holds a current Australian Driver's License
- Holds a current Child Safe Environment Certificate (held for 3months)
To be successful in this role you will have strength in liaising with external stakeholders to further build relationships across the sectors. You will be collaborative and bring with you innovative ideas to implement and drive service improvements.
How to apply:
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.