- 3 - 6 Month assignment
- A great supportive flexible workplace culture
- Near city location - easy to access by public transport
We're looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced HR Advisor. You will be working full-time casual hours and get to start immediately! This an ongoing temp assignment located in Adelaide’s West.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure employees receive consistent term and conditions of employment through accurate interpretation of Enterprise Agreements and Awards.
- Provide consistent support and accurate performance management advice to internal customers
- Issue contracts, provide professional support, collect employee data and provide employee information to the appropriate department
- Assist the payroll manager to maintain appropriate employee pay records
- Provide timely reports
- Ensure Visa, DCSI and other mandatory employee information is collected during onboarding and systems are utilised to monitor ongoing compliance
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
- University Qualification in Human Resources
- Strong attention to detail and procedural fairness
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- A basic understanding of Awards and Legislation
- An understanding of investigative techniques, processes and systems
- Must hold a current DCSI - Child Related clearance
Desirable skills and experience required for this role:
- Strong skills in performance management and disciplinary processes
- Previous experience managing hierarchical electronic systems, HRIS and conducting pay runs
- Understanding of processes to support cultural change
Applications for this vacancy must be directed to Davies Stewart via the link below direct to email@example.com For more information please contact the office on (08) 8232 8008.
All applications are received in confidence and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.